This past Saturday we were thrown a baby shower by Craig’s family in Rome, New York. It could not have been more perfect! A huge thank you to his cousin, Kayla for organizing and planning it all with the help from his Aunt Mary, Uncle Curtis, and cousin Jaimie! Without a doubt I am a lucky woman to have such an amazing man, and with the added bonus of his wonderful family it just makes everything so much more of a blessing!
❤ Our Favorite Moments ❤
- Craig’s Grandmother gave us baby pictures of Craig and photos of his mother and father. Seeing the photos along with the candle set up to honor them immediately made the tears begin to flow.
2. How beautifully everything was set up…the photos do not do them any justice! The basketball to have guests sign, the candle to light as an honor to Craig’s parents, the mimosa bar, balloons, beer mugs for the men to take as favors, and the candles the ladies received to burn when baby arrives were all just incredible!
3. The food! The food was never ending and delicious—it was brought out in waves starting with breakfast which included eggs, breakfast potatoes, and french toast. Then salad, along with chicken French, alfredo pasta, and grilled veggies. Delta Lake Inn definitely has amazing food!
4. The games…everyone enjoyed the games and I was able to be the one to de-whistle Uncle Curtis because he said the word “baby”…love that shower game!
5. The desserts!!! Creampuffs, cupcakes, and cannolis, Ohhh…My! even though I couldn’t technically enjoy them as much as I would have liked they are delicious (I’ve had one here and there for a treat as I closely monitor my sugar). The best part was the blue faces if they ate one of the blue frosted cupcakes!
6. The thoughtful gifts! From the little red wagon, the sporty bathrobe, the basketball hoop, the million different balls in a box, the adorable suits, the tiny little outfits, and the dresser to put them all in we truely loved everything! Driving home was quite eventful…haha!
7. The people! It’s always a fun time when we are able to travel to Rome and spend time with Craig’s family, but this time was a little more special because he was able to see some people he hadn’t seen in a long time. His aunt even drove from Michigan to be there!
8. The unplanned balloon release! Craig wrote a little note on one of the balloons and we decided to release them…emotional moment to end it all, and another way to include his parents into the celebration.
As you can see from this post our little MVP is loved so much already! We are blessed to be surrounded by such supportive, wonderful people. Thank you all who came to shower us with love!
Follow Me on Instagram for More Photos