One of the most important products you can use on your face is moisturizer! This is a must for me no matter what. I always apply after my shower in the morning and after I wash my face before bed! You have to find one that works for your skin and don’t be afraid to change it up once in a while. If you’re looking for a new addition to your routine I encourage you to try one of my favs!
My top favorites:
- CeraVe: Love, love, love this moisturizing cream and CeraVe products! I use this before bed and in the morning. This is my top favorite at the moment and the one I use the most. You will notice a change in your skin within a week using this cream.
- Olay: I’m a huge fan of Olay products and have been using them for years. This moisturizer I use at night when I need to change up my routine. You will notice a change in your skin after using it for a week or two!
- Alba Botanica Even Advanced: This light moisturizer is amazing and is great under make-up. You can see and feel a difference immediately—especially if you have blotchy skin or under eye circles. It does have a cologne scent that some may not like, but I do.
- No.7: Another wonderful moisturizer that works well before applying make-up. It does have a scent that I’m not a huge fan of, but I like how it make my skin look and feel.
- Skin Laundry: This stuff is amazing! I use it before bed when I know I want an extra boost of flawless skin in the morning.
- Vitamin E Oil: I use this about once a week before bed only. It does make my skin look/feel a little greasy, but it soaks in my skin overnight. Vitamin E is an antioxidant and beneficial to protect and repair our skin–I like to think that while I sleep the vitamin e is busy at work repairing all those skin cells!
Share in a comment: What is your favorite moisturizer or your favorite face product?