This week I received my custom made planner from Erin Condren. This planner is amazing and will be useful to keep me on track and goal focused. The cover is filled with favorite photos, so positive vibes are always near!
- Did I mention the cover? It can be customized several ways, but this one was for me as I LOVE pictures…this is my favorite feature of the planner and that sets it apart from others I found.
- I’m a teacher, so planning is essential to my organization and success in the classroom–there is a monthly break down as well as daily which I love!
- I will also be keeping track of my blogging goals, prompts, challenges, and topics using this new handy dandy planner
- I can also use it as a gratitude journal, bullet journal…
- Perfect size…not too big, not too small
- Color schemes available
- Positive words throughout the planner
- Pocket in back
- Pouch it came with to put pens/notepad/stickers in (I did find another one I liked better, so decided not to use this)
- Little random act of kindness cards
My not so favs:
- The ruler that was attached to it broke when trying to remove it…I probably would have never used it anyway (pictured in top left photo)
- Ordering it was a nightmare! The website was incredibly glitchy and it took me a
couplefew hours to load and arrange all the photos
- It is a bit pricey at $55.00 +9.95 shipping
I purchased a cute little pouch (Jo-Ann Fabrics) to keep pens, pencils, and stickers that I will be using with it. I decided to use the Paper Mate pens in tropical vacation colors because they are no-bleed and I love the colors!
If you are trying to organize your life and crush goals I suggest purchasing an Erin Condren planner to use as a tool to help you on that journey!
Comment: Share a comment how you keep organized. Do you use a planner? Any tips for me?