As many of you know, in November I wrote a post about life after leaving social media which can be read here: Life After Deleting Facebook
Well, yesterday I decided to reactivate my Facebook account, and these are just some observations being back just after a day.
- Some people would benefit from sticking their nose in a book, other than Facebook. Someone accidentally sent me a text to tell someone else that I was back on Facebook…this someone is always complaining how everyone else is gossiping about this one and that one. Read a book, knit a blanket, or learn how to use the correct form of your and you’re rather than worrying about my Facebook habits.
- Holy Babies…I was gone for less than a year and come back to a baby filled news feed. Maybe Facebook increases fertility? How many babies did you have? Haha…love seeing baby posts!
- My updated profile pic received lots of comments and likes…whooohooo, that must mean I was missed! Always funny to see who doesn’t comment or like…interesting indeed. Ok, remind me why I care? Ha! Missed this..a little.
- Whoa…those two are dating…no way!
- I have sensory overload after 10 minutes…the same feeling after walking through Hobby Lobby for 20 minutes!
- Whoa…what was that Dak?!?! Whooppss…multi-tasking over here. Watching Cowboys vs. Packers Game while blogging. Lots of Cowboys fans in my newsfeed! (I’m a Bills fan, but usually have to pick another team to root for during playoffs…Dak it is!)
- Man, I missed all these cooking videos!
Not sure how long my visit to Facebook will last, but I am enjoying catching up with some fantabulous people I have lost contact with. I was busy crushing goals! One reason I deactivated it to begin with was to take the advice of professors and mentors for career purposes, but my thought is I am proud of who I am, my experiences, and my words…any school or district will be too.