Today marks two weeks since I joined the non-smoking club! I have struggled on and off to quit, and two weeks ago I happened to fall asleep listening to Michael Sealey’s video “Stop Smoking Self Hypnosis ” . I have not used anything else to assist with the change which is shocking because it has not been an internal fight as with my past attempts. I have been repeating affirmations to myself that “I am a non-smoker” even before I quit and have listened to the video a couple more times since, but other than that nothing else to help. I highly suggest giving it a try if you would like to quit smoking. My hair and clothes smell fresh and clean all day, my skin is clearer, and I feel amazing! Thank you Michael Sealey!
I have noticed I have more time on my hands and it became clear to me that I smoke when I’m bored. Tonight I found myself a bit bored while football was on, so I searched up some of my favorite songs on youtube and formed a list.
- Lil Wayne featuring Bruno Mars “Mirror”
- Alicia Keys “Superwoman”
- Tupac “Keep ya Head Up”
- 8 Mile Rap Battles
- Eminem featuring Lil Wayne “No Love”
- Godsmack “Cryin Like a Bitch”
- Fort Minor “Remember the Name”
- Daniel Waters
- Metallica “Enter Sandman”
- Katy Perry “Unconditionally”
- Katy Perry “Grace of God”
- Ani DiFranco “32 Flavors”
- Bath Hart “Leave the Light on”
Click here to try: Michael Sealey’s “Stop Smoking Self Hypnosis”