Teacher Appreciation Day
Our purrrrdddy awesome school principal treated us to a surprise visit from the Stingray Fusion Food Truck and free lunch today! I have tried sushi in the past, and was never much of a fan…after today I have found a new favorite food to add to my list!! My taste buds were having a grand ol’ time!
After work it was Cole’s lacrosse game, shopping for a new rug, and then a stop to Chipotle to take advantage of the B1G1 free deal for teachers. I just so happened to be watching the Great Food Truck Race while chowing down…go team Hodge Podge!! Planet Fitness is a must after all this eating!
Most of us have had a teacher who has influenced us in ways they will never realize. Take a moment to think about who those teachers are…
- send a card/letter with a personal message thanking her/him
- send an email of appreciation
- have your daughter/son write a note of appreciation to their teacher
- some of us may even need to send a teacher or fifteen a note of apology for being hard-headed, stubborn, defiant, teenagers…haha!
- Send in school supplies, tissues, cleaning wipes, snacks…to a random teacher (now this one is my favorite suggestion if you add a card with it)
Did you have a teacher who influenced you? Share your story!