In October of 2015 my eighteen year old daughter was eager to prove she is an independent woman, and made a hasty decision to move out. To make a long story short, she was manipulated by others, taken advantage of, and found herself in some dangerous situations. Heartbreaking for a mother to step aside and accept, but she needed the experience to gain an appreciation for what she had. This weekend she moved back in, and will be rebuilding her foundation.
A few things I rediscovered about her this weekend:
- She has a caring nature of others in need (particularly of those who have had a difficult past)
- She is hardworking…she came home from one job, changed, and on to the second job
- She steals my clothes (even though she can clothe the entire state of New York with her wardrobe)
- Fluff and spiral mac-n-cheese are still her favs
- She loves home cooked meals…more than fluff and spiral mac-n-cheese
- That I’m one proud mother to have her as a daughter!
I love you a little Autumn Lynn…a little more each day!